Save your appointment at (662) 314 4065 with WhatsApp.
Thanks to advancements in laser tattoo removal technology, have you got any wacky brow job you thought you loved back in the 90s or a poorly executed permanent makeup job you did a week ago, Just Lashes is here to help you erase those mistakes from your past. Since we opened, we have received countless phone calls and emails asking if we can correct permanent makeup and tattoos. Fortunately, we have been able to help several of those sad screams with our pico pulsation laser tattoo removal machine. Widely recognized for its performance and precision, it is the world’s first aesthetic picosecond laser of its kind. All of our laser removal services are performed internally by personnel specifically trained for this treatment.
How does it work?
Laser tattoo removal, as the name suggests, uses a high-powered laser to penetrate the skin. This laser causes the pigment particles to vibrate, eventually causing the particles to break into smaller pieces, which disappear over time. Laser tattoo removal can take between five and 15 minutes per session, with gradual results (results will vary from case to case).
* Zero Scarring – Our machine ignores skin cells, which means the potential risk of scarring is extremely low, especially compared to “sanding” and “microdermabrasion” removals.
* Minimal recovery: With aftercare, you can continue to live your life normally.
* Safe – Unlike home solutions, as well as other permanent makeup removal “solutions,” laser tattoo removal is one of the safest ways to remove a tattoo. The risk of infection and other undesirable side effects is very small.
* Performed exclusively by highly qualified laser personnel – you’ll know you’re in the hands of experts in the field with experience in eyebrow and body tattoo removal.
* Effective – Laser removal is extremely effective at removing pigment, unlike other options that can make you pay a lot of money with no results.
The results are progressive, and we can obtain a decrease in tonality from 60% to 90% depending on each person, skin type, pigment used in their tattoo, as well as the technique used by their tattoo artist.
* Picosecond NDyag Filter Laser: Our laser is considered the “diamond treatment” by industry professionals. This laser can fade and / or remove old pigment with enough sessions.
Eyebrow Tattoo. 1,000 pesos first session
500 pesos later sessions each
Special price 3 sessions for 1,500 pesos
Body tattoos are priced separately, the price will depend on the size of these.
contact by whatsapp at 662-314-4065